Friday 2 March 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 1 - Red Nails

It is a very rare occasion that I wear red on my nails.
 I own a few reds but, apart from Barry M Red Black they only ever really get a look in around Christmas, so I made a conscious effort to use a red that I have yet to wear.


This is 'Poppy' by Studio London. I was bought this as part of a set for Christmas but I didn't like it on it's own so decided to add a bit of interest with polka dots and glitter. 
What's not to love?

I'm definitely going to be bringing out the reds more often now that I have realised how much I neglect the poor blighters. And before my husband realises there are unused nail polishes in my collection!

A x

2 comments:

  1. lol I love this look!!

    Its funny my husband is the same, every time I talk about the new nail polish I just had to buy he looks at me and he says "I bet you haven't used about half of the nail polishes you have" he's half right! I guess he doesn't understand my love for collecting too! =)

    anyhow I love this look great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    Men just don't get it! Whenever my husband complains now I just tell him that I don't complain abut the amount of computer games he has that he never plays, so he's not allowed to complain about my nail polishes! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...