Thursday 15 March 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 4 - Green Nails

I have not had the best of weeks!
Started off well with my parents wedding anniversary (33 years and zero fatalities, now that's something to aspire to!) and has gone down hill what with my own worsening knee injury, the Mini-Tips taking it in turns to get ill and then finally (I hope!?) my best friends bike which Mr GT was borrowing, was stolen from our back garden last night. 
Whilst we were home! 
Bastards.

Anywhoo!
I hobbled to town and shopped away my misery. I came away with three of the four new shades Boots 17 have bought out for the spring. I only got three because they were on 3 for 2 in Boots and I wasn't overly keen on the Yellow. I'll probably end up going back for it anyway but that's besides the point. I bought three this time and one of them was Juicy.


Hello Juicy.
Juicy is a bright, yellowy-lime green with shimmer.
It's the the most perfect spring green I've seen yet, it reminds me of fresh shoots and buds and I love it!

You can see the shimmer a bit better in the next photo but I've included a close up too!


Yum!

I am just about to paint my nails with another of the Boots 17 spring shades so I'll post some pics soon!

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...