Wednesday 21 March 2012

Boots 17 Spring Petal

So as you know I bought the new spring shades from Boots 17 the other week.
I showed you Juicy in my 31 Day Challenge Day 4 post and now I'm going to show you Spring Petal.


It's. So. Pretty!

Spring Petal is a pinky coral with pink shimmer. It's so difficult to describe and even more difficult to photograph but I shall try to explain it best I can.
It almost changes colour in different lights. Sometimes it appears to be and more of an orange pink which kinda glows and other times it's a soft pink coral with an understated but gorgeous none the less pink shimmer. It's just. So. Pretty!


This is the best I could get to try capture the shimmer and it really doesn't do it enough justice!

I have Glisten to show you too and as I predicted, I did go back to get Mellow Yellow.
I just couldn't resist.

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...