Thursday 29 March 2012

China Glaze Capitol Colors

I love The Hunger Games books.
I was so hooked from page one I read all three books in just under a week. That's quite an accomplishment for me what with school runs to do, lunches to make and finger painting children to clean up after!

I was very excited to get my hands on 8 of the 12 polishes from the China Glaze Capitol Colors collection. I'm still in two minds as to if I really want the other four, the more swatches I see the more they are growing on me, so we'll see if I cave.

Here are the ones I could not resist.

 Fast Track, Smoke & Ashes, Harvest Moon, Luxe & Lush.

Agro, Riveting, Stone Cold, Electrify.

They are all so gorgeous!
I have lots of swatches ready and waiting to post over the next couple of days so you can see for yourself!

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...