Friday 30 March 2012

China Glaze - Fast Track

I was going to show you my black and white nails today for the 31 day nail challenge but my camera has mysteriously stopped cooperating with my laptop so until I can coerce the two into working harmoniously together once again I shall just have to make do with what I've got on the computer already!

I decided I'd start off the Capitol Colors swatches with my personal favourite Fast Track.


Fast Tract is representative of District 6 Transportation. I don't see the link between the colour and the district myself but my goodness this colour is pretty.


It is a nude/beige colour jam packed with shimmering gold flecks. I love my nude shades anyway, but Fast track is something special, especially when the sun hits it!


I have added this to my list of polishes not to wear when driving, so pretty it's actually distracting.

Next time I will show you Harvest Moon, and hopefully I can get the pictures of my black and white nails off my camera to show you this weekend too!

A x

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this is amazing! I'm so so tempted by the Capitol Colors, I'm so easily influenced by their marketing that even the colours I don't like I want to buy because it's the Hunger Games! Fast Track is gorgeous though, so pretty with your skin tone too xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...