Saturday 10 March 2012

New Nail Polish Storage.

I've been meaning to find a more practical way of storing my nail polishes for months now. I'd been keeping them in a large vanity/wash bag I bought last year from Peacocks but it wasn't working out. The more nail polishes I got the harder it became to find what I wanted when it came to painting my nails, and it was quickly filled up to the point where I struggled to close it.


So I've been keeping an eye out for a while, I wanted something quite small, but obviously with enough room to accommodate my growing collection and space to spare. Not an entirely unreasonable list of demands but I was beginning to think that no such thing existed. Until I found this in Wilkinsons!


It ain't pretty, but it works!

Most of my collection has gone into the bottom draw.



Starting from the back I've got my Barry M's, GOSH, Nails Inc, Accessorize, Models Own, 17, Studio, George, Avon, M&S, Evie Glam, Topshop, No7 LE's, and Two Eyekos that fit nicely in each corner.


Next draw up is a few random lonely polishes, minitures and ones that are too tall to stand up.
These include Famous by Sue Moxley, Look Nail Pop, NYC, Blaze, Rimmel, Max Factor, O.P.I, Nails Inc, China Glaze, Revlon, Lacura, POP, No7, Orly and W7.


In the very top draw I have put top coats, remover, nail art pens and brushes etc, acrylic paints, nail files and my colour wheels.

I also have a case which for the moment sits under my dressing table holding things like spare remover, hand creams, orange sticks, nail files blah blah blah, but that's not very interesting!

So there you have it, my new storage.
Hope this post wasn't too dull!

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...