Saturday 14 April 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge - Day 8 - Metallic Nails

I've been neglecting the 31 Day Challenge for a little while now due to it being the Easter Holidays and being ill, but yesterday I had some spare time and thought it was about time I did the metallic nails!



The woman who served my mum on the till in Marks & Spenser's last night loved these!

For the metallic element I used OPI Designer De Better which I love love love!
I only have a miniature of this one but I fully intend to buy the full sized bottle at some point.
For the lighter shade in the leopard print I used 17 Supreme Shine in Mink for and Barry M Mushroom for the darker. Then the flowers were done using 17 Lasting Fix Fairy Cake, Barry M Shocking Pink and Barry M Spring Green for the leaves.

What do you think?

A x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...