Monday 23 April 2012

Barry M - Teal

Barry M have recently released five new shades Teal, Copper, Silvery Lilac, Denim and Black Multi Glitter.
So far I have only managed to track down two of the shades Teal and Silvery Lilac but I will be stalking my local Superdrug and Boots regularly until I find the rest!

Today though I wanted to show you Teal.
Personally I'd describe Teal as being more aquamarine but whatever you want to call it it's really rather striking.




It's a gorgeous shimmer which is slightly metallic. I had no problems with application, it does show brush stokes a little but nothing major. My pictures show two coats although I might be tempted to add a third in future.
It's going to look so pretty with a tan come the summer!

A x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I love this one, I agree it will look amazing with a tan!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a beauty,, i want a teal like this,,,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...