Thursday 19 April 2012

Models Own HedKandi Collection - Hedonist

Earlier I showed you Beach Party from the Models Own HedKandi Collection.
Now, for your viewing pleasure, I give you Hedonist,
'A no inhibition hot neon coral'.


This little beaut is a red toned coral, which is retina burning bright!
It applies a bit thick and gloopy so I had to apply a second coat to hide mistakes, but to be honest I nearly always apply two coats anyway.
Like Beach Party it dries to a satin finish so you may want to apply a topcoat.

But look...



Stunning no?

A x

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely luuurve Hedonist, so very eye-catching! Fantastic, this one is one of my favourite new releases of the year! Also your photos of this are fab, I couldn't get the neon across on my camera! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...