Wednesday 7 November 2012

The Lazy 15 - Day 3 Dots

Day 3 of the Lazy 15 challenge is Dots.
I struggled with today. There are so many different dot designs to choose from but I think sometimes too much choice makes things more difficult.
Anyway, this is something I've seen done a few times now and I've always really liked it so I decided I'd give it a try for todays challenge.






For this I used OPI Skull & Glossbones as a base, then GOSH Gold and OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys for the pattern. I used a brush to paint on the joined dots and a large dotting tool for the center dots.
I quite like this one! It's a shame I have to take it off pretty much right away but I'm sure I'll be trying this out in many more colour combinations in the future.

♥ A ♥



17 comments:

  1. I love this effect and the colours you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are perfect, I wish I could get mine to look like that!
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this design a few times and I've always liked it too :) I love the colours you chose for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your design and colours, gorgeous! The dot manis have been so good x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous :) The color combo is perfect and your dots are perfect too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect dotticure :) love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Struggled?!? This is amazaballs!! The colors are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous nails! they look amazing! :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!!!

    I love your blog!!!!
    I'm living in London this moment, but I'm form Brazil!!!!!!

    I'm fallow you!!!!!

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cannot believe how long its been since catching up on your blog hun! Shame on me! Now I've finally grabbed some time to gaze at your lovely designs ;) This is GORG! Ya can't go wrong with dots & you're right there's so many different ways to have fun with them!

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...