Tuesday 29 January 2013

Glitter Tips Gleeq Week - Day 2 Glequin Gradient


It's Day 2 of 'Gleeq week' and today I have a Glequin Gradient to show you.

If you missed yesterdays Glequin mani and my review of the Born Pretty Store Glequins you can see that HERE.







This was so tricky to photograph!
Hopefully you can get the idea from the pictures though.
I've used two coats of Barry M Matt White as a base and positioned the Glequin gradient across the middle of the nails. I also tried to give the effect of it fading out to the top and bottom of the nails too if that makes any sense at all!?
Starting from the thumb the colours are Red to Orange, Pale Pink to Pale Lilac, Dark Blue to Turquoise, Dark Green to Lime Green, Pale Green/Gold to Silver.

You can purchase the Glequins from the Born Pretty Store HERE for $6.45 with free delivery and you can get 10% off using the code QPL91 which is also in my side bar!

I hope you have enjoyed Day 2 of 'Gleeq Week' and see you tomorrow for Day 3!

♥ A ♥

9 comments:

  1. WOW! It must have taken you a long time to get that glitter placement just right. It looks totally brilliant!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous. You must have the patience of a saint to do Glequins on every nail. Can't wait to see what comes next.

    :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you actually did this - I didn't have the patience to place three glequins - let alone all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this. It's soon pretty. Xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so percise i dont no how you do it!!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!! All the "glequins" are placed so perfectly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is incredible! Love!

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love these!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...