Wednesday 30 January 2013

Glitter Tips Gleeq Week - Day 3


For Day 3 of Gleeq Week I thought I'd show you one of the first designs I did using Glequins.





I decided on a diamond pattern and picked Avon Vintage Blue as the base colour. Then I picked the light green and blue coloured Glequins for the diamond pattern.
It's not as neat as the previous two designs from days One and Two, but I really liked the colours and the pattern so I still wanted to show them.
I really enjoyed wearing these, after a while the diamonds started to look like little fish to me!

You can purchase the Glequins from the Born Pretty Store HERE for $6.45 with free delivery and you can get 10% off your order using the code QPL91 which is also in my side bar.

I hope you liked these as much as I did and come back tomorrow for Day 4 of 'Gleeq Week'!

♥ A ♥

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...